Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear Dr Ruth No 2

Dear Dr Ruth

When I and my wife first got married, we were, like many newly weds, an intensely passionate couple, and would sometimes have sex 3 or even four times a month. After the children were born, of course, and the bills mounted, we mounted each other less often, and probably made love 8 or 9 times a year. I was happy with this frequency of copulation, but since our first born started high school, we have only had sex twice. Given that our first born is currently finishing her post doctoral studies (in reproduction theory) I feel a little frustrated. I am a very highly sexed person, and would ideally like to have coitius around 20 or so times a decade. Do you think I am unreasonable and a "sex maniac" as my wife sometime says?

Yours in confusion

John Thomas

(see Dear Dr Ruth from 2008 as well)

No comments: